1. Today was my Friday off (I have every other Friday off), and I am starting to realize that these 2 extra days off each month are reaking havoc on my bank account. I usually have a to-do list which involves running errands- which involves shopping of course. Today's big purchase occurred at The Limited. However, I did get 3 awesome tops. Good day. Ask me when my credit card bill comes in if I'm still feeling that way.
2. I got a massage yesterday, and I actually have 2 giant bruises on my shoulders/upper back. Have you ever had that happen? Is it normal? I like deep massages, but this was pretty painful! I've never ever had bruises before after a massage.
3. A Marshall's store opened yesterday in my town. I'm not impressed.
4. I joined a gym today and I'm going to try out a kickboxing class tomorrow with my friend Louisa. I'll let you know how it goes. They also have Zumba classes so I'm hoping to check those out too!
5. I got a big urge to update my resume today. Maybe a new job is in my future? haha. I updated it just in case since I had not updated it since I got my "new" job a year ago. I'm not actively looking for a job, but I guess you never know when you will hear about an attractive opportunity.
6. I had a coupon for some free chickn minis today from Chick fil A. Score! They were awesome. I love those things and wish they would sell them all day long!
7. I may or may not have bought a ton of funfetti cake mix and marshmallows at Target in the Easter clearance...
8. I bought some new orange nail polish the other day. I'm still not happy with it. I don't know why I can't find the orange I like in salons at a store. Anyway I now have orange toenails and purple fingernails. Is that a fashion disaster?
I think that is probably enough rambling for one day! I'm off to fold laundry and then go to church to make greeting cards. Yes, I'm an old lady. :)