Monday, November 15, 2010

The Weekend

This weekend I was pretty busy, as usual.  Friday I was supposed to pick up my sister from school, but she ended up being sick, so I stayed at home with her.  It is really not that fun being stuck at home with a sick kid.  :)  I also went to the last card meeting of the year (which my sister told me should be called a card fest and not a card meeting because all you do at a meeting is talk about boring things. haha.)  where I helped make precisely 50 million thank you cards.  I even bought some of the thank you cards at the sale at church on Sunday.  I plan to use these if I get any graduation presents (hint hint).

I went out to eat with a couple of friends that I never get to see on Saturday. I also went and picked up my angel tree kid and started doing some of the shopping for her.  I have a 3 year old girl and I got her some really awesome stuff, including some light up tennis shoes.  Who doesn't like light up sparkly shoes???

Sunday I did a lot more shopping.  I got 2 baby presents and 1 shirt for $3, so I'd say that was successful!

1 comment:

  1. That is a busy weekend! Thanks for putting me on your blog list - I hope you're enjoying reading it!

    ReplyDelete