Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy, Busy!!

So a lot has happened since my last post.  I just can't remember what! ha!  I am exhausted and trying to catch up on my sleep this weekend.   The main thing that happened is that I said goodbye to this poor old broken down 13 year old piece of junk:


And I brought home this new one!



And please excuse the gross looking parking lot in this picture and just focus on the new, shiny car.  I was at the dentist and needed to take a picture for all my fb peeps.  haha! And right before this, I got a surprise filling and he didn't use anesthesia! And then I went to get my insurance updated, and I had to wait 30 minutes for someone (and I wasn't being picky about the agent!) to get back from lunch!  I guess the only thing that made that day better was that I got to drive around in my new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment