Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting to Know You....

My name is Jessica.  I'm 26 and I'm from Little Rock.  I love Arkansas and the HOGS!



I'm an Engineer and I went to school in Fayetteville.  WOo Pig!



My bff Cherry is getting married in a few weeks and I am super pumped!  We are having lots of fun leading up to the big day.




I like to travel and see new places and things.  This is me in Mexico learning about agave plants and where tequila comes from. (And I'm always up for a good photo op! haha!)


I love sports of all kinds, but football, basketball, and baseball are my favorite, especially the Razorbacks!  (Obviously this is an old picture!)  I was in the Razorback Marching Band, which grew my love of all Razorback sports!  I played piccolo and met a lot of fun people and got to go a bunch of fun places.


Now I play handbells at my church and occasionally flute if they need someone for a special.

I love baking and trying new recipes.  I'm not a big meat eater, but anything else I will give a try.  I am just now starting to get into pinterest and I've found a million new recipes to try.  It's like a whole new world!  :)  And- I've recently discovered the world of crockpot cooking, which is awesome.

I volunteer with the kids in my church and I am active in the Central Arkansas Alumnae Association of my sorority. I like to stay busy! 

Um, yeah- that's all I can think of right now.  What else do you want to know? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm honored to be a part of your blog post! : ) Can't wait to see you when you come up here, friend!

    ReplyDelete