1. Get Married
2. Finish all the cookie recipes in my first cookie cookbook (500+ recipes)
3. Get a job I actually enjoy- So I did get a new job. Not sure if I will enjoy it or not. I'll have to let you know.
4. Get to my goal weight
5. Finish the cake decorating classes that I started
6. Get a new car
11. Read the whole Bible
12. Learn to sew
13. Remember to bring my reusable bags to the grocery store on a regular basis
14. Get into the habit of flossing my teeth everyday (maybe TMI?). lol I am working on this one. I don't think I can cross it off just yet though.
15. Run (not walk) a 5K
16. Get a pedicure
17. Get eyebrows threaded
18. Be a bridesmaid in someone's wedding. My bff Cherry is getting married next March and I'm going to be her maid of honor. :)
19. Go to some sort of "pick your own" farm
20. Learn to parallel park without looking like an idiot
21. Go deep sea fishing
22. Attend my high school reunion
23. Take a picture with someone famous
24. Be truly 100% surprised
25. Ride in a helicopter
30. See Beth Moore in person. I definitely am going not this weekend, but the next when she comes to Verizon Arena. Yay!
So, I've done or am currently working on 6/30. That puts me right on track. :)