Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day Swap

I participated in a Pi day blog swap and today we are revealing what we got!

Basically we were paired up and had to send 3 paper items, 1 accessory, and 4 pastel items to our partner, with a price limit of $15.  Tammy was my partner.  I hope she likes her package- it is hard to shop for someone that you don't know in real life.  It was funny though because she sent me a note in mine (see the cupcake note card?) and I sent her those exact same notecards in her package! Great minds think alike!

Here's what I got:



It came in a cute little box and I'm trying to think of what I can use it for!  I got a magnetic list pad, some sticky notes, and cute Easter napkins, a ring pop, a cute little soap, some sprinkles (!!!), a cute little bunny Easter decoration, some M&Ms, and some tea.  I've never had white tea before, so I'm anxious to try it.

The blog swap was fun and I made a new blog friend!  Thanks Tammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment