Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful

I hope this works! I just downloaded a blogging app and I am trying to post from my phone. Hopefully I can be better about blogging more consistently since I always have my phone with me.

So here is what I want to do. I've been in kind of a funk lately and I want to be thankful for all the things I do have instead of worrying about what I want but don't have. What better time than the month of November to focus on being thankful? So each day in November, I am going to try to post something that I am thankful for- in no particular order.

Today I am thankful for my new iPhone 5! I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival for the past three weeks! I know that is a very superficial thing... But it makes me happy! And my old phone was wearing out and the home button kept going out, which was very frustrating!

I'm having a fun time playing with my new toy!

1 comment: