Thursday, September 1, 2011

jasmere deal!

If you have read my blog or known me for a while, you probably have heard me talk about jasmere before.  I love jasmere!  It is a shopping site that has a new deal every day, and the cool thing is that the more buyers there are, the lower the price goes.  Everyone pays the same price at the end of the feature.  I love it when I buy something and I check back and the price has dropped a couple of dollars.  Anyway, until September 17th, if you see something you like on jasmere, use this code to get an extra 20% off:

SF209B22977A

It is good once per person and good until 9/17/11.  Everything on jasmere is already a great deal, and then an extra 20% is awesome!  I really love this site and I hope you do too!  I have bought many items from jasmere, such as a bras, stationary, candy, speakers, photo canvases, etc.  It is a neat way to find out about companies that you normally wouldn't come across.  Most of the companies are smaller and have unique products.  And everything that they sell is personally tested by the jasmere employees, who by the way have AMAZING customer service.

Leave a comment if you have any questions!  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment