Monday, October 24, 2011

More catch up!

I still have a lot of catching up to do on this poor blog!

This is a picture of me at the Cream of the Crop party that I blogged about last time with those pumpkin cupcakes.  The sun was bright!  There is this huge spider down by the road and I think he is so cute!



I worked at the pumpkin patch at my church a couple of times.  I also helped unload the first shipment of 1200 pumpkins and that was a lot more work than I thought it would be!  Next year, I think I will make a batch of refreshments because after 2 hours of pumpkin passing down the line, we all we hungry and thirsty!  At least I was!



I went to the Arkansas State Fair!



I ate some chili cheese fries.  They obviously were good:



I also had some fried oreos.  I wanted to try at least one thing that I had never eaten before.  They were definitely not worth as many calories as they were!  I would much rather just eat a regular Oreo!  I think it was because they were mushy, but they did help warm me up since it was so cold outside.



I answered a question about cows correctly and won this awesome glow bracelet and we saw a monkey show.

 

I got sent to jail where they gave me a sucker.



And I visited the farm.



My Sunday School class had a Halloween costume party last Friday.  I bought a tie and learned how to tie it by watching a You Tube video.  Took me three tries, but I was pretty happy with how it turned out.



I was a Gryffindor from Harry Potter.  I wasn't a specific character, just one of the students.



Please ignore the dirty mirror.  One of these days I will remember to clean it.  For some reason it never looks dirty in real life, only in pictures.

Well I think that's enough for one day.  I'm also watching the World Series game right now and blogging on commercials.  :)  I don't really have a favorite professional baseball team, so I pretty much only watch during the World Series....

1 comment: