Saturday, December 7, 2013

Did you forget about me?

I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  :) I have been pretty busy, and obviously blogging has been at the very bottom of my priority list. I am iced in my house with no hope of going anywhere soon due to the look of my driveway and street. So, what better time to catch up on some of the last 7 (yikes!) months.

In May, my friend Shannon and I ran in the Warrior Dash. It was so much fun and we definitely got dirty.  We climbed cargo nets, swam, ran over cars, and jumped over fire, among other challenges. Luckily neither of us got hurt... I have already registered for the 2014 race with one of my coworkers! I am excited!
 

Here we are muddy and tired, riding back on the shuttle to the car. 


While we were running, my mom came over to my house so that my new French doors could be installed. I swear I measured several times, but the door ended up being too big for the hole, so they had to cut away some of my house to get it to fit. I didn't think this would be such a big job, but it took the guy two half days to finish. Definitely looks better and much more user friendly than the old ugly sliding glass door that I had before. 


My cousin Megan graduated from high school in May, and my cousin Erin graduated in June. 




I loved this dress that I got to wear to the graduations! 


I went to Riverfest a couple of times. Of course I had to take a picture with the mustache. 


I went to an adults only event at the Museum of Discovery with some of my coworkers. I have gone a couple of times in the past few months. Katherine and I each won a prize in one of the games. 


I also went to New Orleans for a business trip. Two other coworkers also went and we had a good time.  They had a minute to win it game championship at the end of the conference, and we won! The prize we ended up with was a $50 gift card and a trophy, which now decorates my office. 




Well- I have caught up through half of the summer. I will try to do better and not wait 7 months before I post again. 















No comments:

Post a Comment