Thursday, February 24, 2011

ABCs of Me

So several of my blog peeps have done this lately, so I thought I would finally jump on the bandwagon.

A. Age: 25


B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Vacuuming.

D. Dogs: Not yet.  I was considering it, and then I dogsat for 3 dogs.  Not ready.  :)  Maybe if I could find one that didn't poop or pee in the floor or bite me...
E. Essential start to your day: Food!  I'm always starving when I wake up.
F. Favorite color: Pink, and sparkly.  haha.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5' 9"

I. Instruments you play: Flute, Piccolo, Handbells.  I used to be able to play piano and guitar, but it's been so long that I have probably forgotten.
J. Job title: Clinical Tech II. So now of course you know what I do, right?

K. Kids: None.

L. Live: Arkansas.

M. Mom’s name: Sheila

N. Nicknames: Jess

O. Overnight hospital stays: None

P. Pet peeve: Tardiness
Q. Quote from a movie:  Hakuna Matata

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One younger brother, one younger half-sister, and one really younger half-brother.

T. Time you wake up: Well, my alarm goes off at 6:42, but usually I roll out of bed at 7:33.

U. Underwear: Always.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Mainly just one – Eggplant.

W. What makes you run late: I’m usually early everywhere except to work... and then sleeping is to blame.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Right hand and dental.

Y. Yummy food you make: According to my sister, I am the best cook in America.  I make some mean brownies and canned ravioli apparently.  But I like to think that I make yummy desserts!

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Giraffe. But I hate the zoo- it smells bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment