Wednesday, February 9, 2011

B.O.R.E.D

So I left work at around 8:30 this morning.  I got in 2 hours, so that was good.  I was one hour of vacation short of being able to take off the rest of the week due to the weather.  It was snowing pretty hard when I was leaving.  I made it mostly ok, but when I got off the interstate and had to cross an overpass, I must have hit an icy patch.  My car was going sideways and maybe even a little backwards.  I was pretty scared.  Luckily I didn't hit anything or anyone.  I baked some banana bread, made pepper/zucchini fajitas, cleaned my bathroom, vacuumed my whole house, mopped the floors, cleaned the kitchen, washed the baseboards and did all my laundry.  I have caught up on everything on facebook and read all the blogs I follow.  I am counting down the mintues until the Hogs play basketball tonight so that I can watch it on tv.  I am afraid that tomorrow is going to be awfully boring since I won't have anything to do but watch tv.  I am still hoping to get up to Fayetteville on Friday night or Saturday morning.  They got 25 inches of snow today.  We only have around 6 here, but everything is definitely shut down.  I'm hoping that the roads will warm up quickly.  Here is what the filling of my fajitas looked like, except that I also added some cheese and sour cream:

Any ideas for what I can do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment