Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shrimpy

Today I went to the gym to knock out the next step of my training for the 10k in March. I think I did well today- 4.75 miles, which is the farthest I have ever gone! Woo!

A guy got on the treadmill towards the end of my workout, and I couldn't help but feel like a shrimp next to him! He was at least a foot taller than me ( I am 5'9" so that does not happen a lot) and I swear his arms were as big around as my thigh. I was kind of intimidated!

I had a treat of frozen banana "ice cream" with nutella after my run. It was tasty. I like the taste and it is a good way to get some potassium. I am trying to cheer on my hogs in basketball tonight but they sure are struggling on the road! Maybe we will have a good game tonight...

Also, it is Show Us Your Singles Day today (well really tomorrow, but it looks like Kelly is on top of things today!)!!  My friend Lyndsey wrote about me here back in September.  Everything is the same, except that I had a birthday in October, so I'm 27 now.  :)

This is me before a friend's wedding a couple of months ago:




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment