Monday, January 10, 2011

Wintery Weekend

It snowed on Sunday.  I had to go to my grandmother's house for a birthday party, and once we got there, we decided to go back home.  I ended up at my dad's house with no car, and then I had to stay there until this afternoon, when things finally cleared up enough to be able to drive me to my house.  So I am now at home, but I don't have a car, so it looks like I won't be making it to work tomorrow either.  The roads weren't too bad, but I am afraid they will refreeze again tonight. 

On Sunday I made a mad dash to Walmart after church to get some things to make cookies.  This picture shows how you know it is going to snow in Arkansas:

                    

Whenever the weather man says the word "snow", the sales of milk, bread, and eggs skyrocket.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment