Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogging Challenge: Post 2

DAY 02: A PICTURE OF YOU AND SOMEONE YOU USED TO BE CLOSE WITH

This is my second post in the blogging challenge.  I am going to try to post one of these everyday unless I have something better to post about that day.  :)

So here we go.  Some people I used to be close to:



This is (from left to right): Stephanie, me, Lyndsey, Melissa, and Diane.  Judging by the looks of the place, this was taken at the bowling alley and from the date it looks like it was the summer after we graduated from high school, but I guess the date could be wrong... (Sorry the quality is not that great.  I swiped this from my facebook where it was scanned in.  Besides its really old! haha)

We were the best of friends (most of the time) in high school.  I met Diane and Stephanie in junior high school, and I met Lyndsey and Melissa in high school.  Lyndsey was my first high school friend.  We met at band practice the week or so before school started my 9th grade year.  The only one in this group that I still keep in contact with is Lyndsey.  Too bad we live so far away from each other.
It is funny to me to look back at these old pictures and see how my life is so much different now than it was back then and where I thought I would be now.

And because I like to embarrass myself, here are a few more pictures from around that same time:


Um, a pyramid.  Obviously.  I think it was a sleepover.

Lyndsey, me, Louisa, and Stephanie going to Riverfest

Lyndsey, Louisa, and Me before the N*SYNC concert.  haha.  The best part about this is that they were Backstreet Boys fans and I was the N*SYNC fan and they still came with me to this concert at War Memorial Stadium.

A fun little trip down memory lane.

1 comment: