Monday, June 27, 2011

My new fridge!

Guess what?  It finally came!  My new refrigerator came last Thursday and it is way more awesome than my old one.  What do you think?

Here is the sad, old broken one:


And here is the new fancy shiny one (please ignore the fingerprints- still getting used to this):


Also since I blogged forever ago, we had a baby shower for my friend Liza for her sweet baby boy who should be here any time!  Here is a picture of me and the guest of honor before the shower:
I am the one with the giant head.  hahaha.

We had a make your own pizza and salad dinner and everyone brought some kind of ingredient.  I brought pineapples for that, and I made some cookies.  Of course, I wish they had turned out a little cuter, but they were tasty and everyone seemed to like them. 
The K's are for the baby's first name.  I intended on doing more decorations, but like usual, there were not enough hours in the day- even with using half store-bought icing.

I've had a few more cooking experiments lately that I will have to tell you about next time!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new fridge!! How do you like the freezer on the bottom?

    ReplyDelete