Wednesday, August 1, 2012

June Part 4 (the last one!)

This is the last post about the month of June!

When I came back from Minnesota, my cousin who lives in Ohio was in town for a few days.  We went to my mom's work picnic at the Traveler's baseball game at Dickey Stephens Park.  I love me some baseball!  And after the game, there was a diamond dig in the infield dirt.  We did not win.  It is hard to dig in compacted dirt with a plastic spoon!


The Razorback baseball team was in the College World Series, and I watched every game.  One game came on during my favorite show- the Bachelorette- so I watched the Bachelorette on my tv and the game on my laptop.  It was amazing!  Two fabulous things at once!

Somebody ran into the front of my car in a parking lot.  I thought that was what happened, but I was too afraid to confront them because I didn't see it happen, just two huge dudes hanging suspiciously around the front of my car.  I was going out to the car to put a bag in the trunk and then run into the next store and when I came out of the next store they were gone.  When I got a chance to look at it better, the license plate and cover on the front were broken.  It is not a big deal, but I wish the people would have at least apologized!

We had Vacation Bible School at my church.  It was so exhausting.  I had the 3rd-5th graders.  I had to go into work late twice because I was so tired!

I watched the Olympic trials.  I love the Olympics (which is what I am watching right now!).  I guess I love most sporting events.  During the Olympic trials, it just so happened that I did not have any plans at all.  It kind of freaked me out because I am always so busy!  But it worked out- because I was bored, I did a lot of cleaning- even some deep cleaning that doesn't get done often.

Next up- July!

No comments:

Post a Comment