Thursday, September 20, 2012

My friends Michelle and Melissa

Today I'm linking up with Kelly for Show Us Your Singles Day!

I have two beautiful friends (inside and out) to introduce today: Michelle and Melissa.  And I totally stole these pictures from their facebooks.... sorry friends.  :)  That should also explain the picture quality...

This is Michelle:


I have known Michelle for the past 8 (ish) years since we were both in the same sorority at the University of Arkansas.  Michelle is 25 and from Benton, AR.


She is a nurse and is a fun girl!  She is always up for anything and is super outgoing.   She has recently gotten into running which is something we are both just getting started into- mainly 5k's like the Color Run- which is coming up soon and I am super excited!


This is Melissa:


I have known Melissa for the past 4 (ish) years through some mutual friends.  She is 33 and is also from Benton, AR.


Melissa is an occupational therapist and a fellow Razorback fan.  She is a fun tailgating buddy.  :)  She has this crazy dog named Masai who is the center of her world right now.   We have been in a Bible study together for a long time, but we are not this time so I don't get to see Melissa as often as before.  We always have a good time together.

This is me and Melissa in Eureka Springs when we went on a ghost tour of the Cresent Hotel (for the record I was scared to do it and the rest of my friends made me do it!):

Writing about my friends is harder than I thought!  I considered writing about myself too, but in the end decided against it.  But this is my blog and there is a lot of stuff about me on here- just scroll down!  Ha!

Both of these girls are super fun and I would love to be a part of helping them find somebody!  If you are interested, or know someone who might be a good match, please leave a comment! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey was just checking out your post and wanted to say I would be interested in talking with Michelle! My sister-in-law posted a blog about me and it can be found here http://datemybrotherinlaw.blogspot.com/
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one of michelles friends wrote about her in number 120 for more info! And her email is michelleswan12@gmail.com. Please let me know that you got this message, not sure if you get notified of replies! If not, I will leave her email on the blog you mentioned.

      Delete
  2. I got it thanks! I'm sending her an email right now :).

    ReplyDelete