Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Madness

The week after the Little Rock Marathon, I had to travel to Jonesboro for work for four days. I had plenty to do during the day, but the evenings were pretty lonely. The first night I was there, I had a couple of coworkers in town, so we went out for dinner. I can honestly say that was the first time I have ever actually enjoyed Indian food. It was yummy in my tummy! The second night I watched the Razorbacks lose to Missouri in basketball and then caught up on the Bachelor that I missed the night before when I was out with my coworkers. The third night I hit up the mall and then went to the Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe concert at ASU. The concert was amazing and I am so glad I went. I am not a fan of doing things alone so it was kind of hard for me to go to restaurants and a concert by myself, but I managed.

I got off my two most expensive prescriptions (praise Jesus!!!). I can certainly think of many better ways to spend $95 per month.

I got a much needed haircut! For some reason I was so scared to make an appointment and I put it off for way too long. I got 8ish inches off and it looks so much better! Yay for no more scraggly hair!

After my haircut, I went to Fayetteville to do the Poker Run and hopefully my next post will be about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment