Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Time, No Blog.

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth....

I really haven't done too much to blog about, and I was sick pretty much all last week.  Those are my excuses.

On Friday, my mom and brother came over to help rake my leaves (or maybe they raked and I helped- whatever- I bought lunch) and guess how many bags we had?  FIFTY!!!!!  In case you don't believe me, here is a picture:
Nice right?  I am sure the yard garbage people will be thrilled tomorrow when they roll up to my house.

I also decorated for Christmas, but those pictures are on my iPhone and I am not sure how to get them on this blog, so if you want to see it, you will have to tell me how.

Saturday the HOGS played LSU.  And we WON!  It was such a fun game.  I tailgated for all of about 30 minutes since I couldn't find any of my friends.  :(

This is my cousin, me, and my brother before the game.  (And yes, my brother is in no-shave November.  And yes, my mom thinks he looks like a homeless person.)
Don't forget that you still have 2 days left to use the $5 off jasmere code: SF1BCF37A6

Today I got a Rock-It for a gift for someone for Christmas.  It is down to $21, so after the code it is only $16!!  It is a $50 value, so this is super exciting!  You should get one and help bring down the price even more!  (of course, since I bought one, I am super excited for the price to drop some more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment