Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend- Better late than never

I have had a busy few days!  Friday night we celebrated Christmas with Aunt Speedy since she had to go back home to Missouri.  Then on Saturday we left to take her to Branson at 6 am (!!!) where someone else would meet us to take her the rest of the way home.  The plan was to do some shopping, but there were about 500 million people there so we decided to just eat lunch and then head on home.  I got pretty car sick and didn't do much on Saturday night other than cook some spaghetti and watch the last half of the Auburn-South Carolina game.  I couldn't even think about riding in a car for a nice long while.  :) 

Sunday was the craziest day by far!  I was in charge of my Sunday School class lesson, and then after church we moved the handbells to get ready for our performance.  Then my sister and I grabbed a quick bite to eat and went to the Christmas Frolic at the Historic Arkansas Museum.  We had a fun time looking at the exhibits and playing tug-of-war.  I am not very good at walking on stilts, in case you were curious.  haha.  Then we had to hurry back for my handbells practice before the church potluck, where the handbells played a bunch of songs and I even played the flute with them.

This is also a busy week with some big things happening- like taking my last test ever for my MBA.  Woo-hoo!  I will be done on Thursday, and graduation is next Thursday.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment