Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging Challenge- Post 1

So my friend Lyndsey is starting a blog, and she isn't sure how to get started.  I saw this blogging challenge here and I thought it would be a good way to get into blogging.  So, I'm going to do it too (and whenever she finally writes her first post, you should go read it- and follow her.)  However, I can't always blog everyday, so I'm going to be a little lenient with the schedule.  Feel free to join in with us!


Here is the schedule:

DAY 01: A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH FIFTEEN FACTS



DAY 02: A PICTURE OF YOU AND SOMEONE YOU USED TO BE CLOSE WITH


DAY 03: A PICTURE OF THE CAST FROM YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW


DAY 04: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE DAY


DAY 05: A PICTURE OF ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE MEMORIES


DAY 06: A PICTURE OF A PERSON YOU'D LOVE TO CHANGE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY


DAY 07: A PICTURE OF YOUR MOST TREASURED ITEM


DAY 08: A PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH


DAY 09: PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER


DAY 10: A PICTURE OF THE PEOPLE YOU DID THE CRAZIEST THINGS WITH


DAY 11: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE


DAY 12: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU LIKE


DAY 13: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY


DAY 14: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT


DAY 15: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE.


DAY 16: A PICTURE OF WHERE YOU WANT TO LIVE OUT YOUR DAYS


DAY 17: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SUPER HERO


DAY 18: FIRST 10 SONGS ON YOUR iPOD SHUFFLE


DAY 19: A PICTURE OF YOU AS A KID


DAY 20: A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE YOU'D LIKE TO TRAVEL


DAY 21: A PICTURE FROM LAST SUMMER


DAY 22: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOOD


DAY 23: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT


DAY 24: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOK


DAY 25: A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS


DAY 26: A PICTURE OF THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THEATERS


DAY 27: A PICTURE OF A TRADITION YOU HAVE


DAY 28: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP


DAY 29: A PICTURE OF WHERE YOU LIVE


DAY 30: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SPORT
 
So today is a picture of me with 15 random facts. 
 
This is what I look like.  Please ignore the pile of presents in the floor of my bedroom behind me.  :) 
 (p.s. when I was looking back over this post- I noticed that one of my eyes looks bigger than the other.  I think it is just the angle because I'm pretty sure both of my eyes are the same size?) 
 

1.  I don't like meat.  Except for bacon.  I love extra crispy bacon!
2.  Pink is my favorite color.
3.  I like to make lists.  For Everything.
4.  It bothers me when I don't do the laundry all at one time.  It shouldn't sit in the washer or dryer for any amount of time.  :)
5.  I like to look for coupons and get good deals even if it is a lot of work!
6.  The giraffe is my favorite zoo animal.
7.  My joints pop a lot.  If I don't pop my neck or my back, it hurts and gets stiff.
8.  I just got texting on my phone in November.  I'm a slow techology adopter.
9.  I don't like to be barefooted.  Even though I live in Arkansas, I do wear shoes. :)
10.  My car is a piece of junk.  It has had a long, rough life but as long as it will go, I'm going to keep driving it.  I see a new car in my new future though.
11.  I really like polka dots.
12.  I also really like shiny things, so if there is something that has polka dots and glitter- I'll probably buy it. haha
13.  I am afraid of getting into the ocean and the lake.  I'm totally cool with swimming pools, but I am afraid of the creatures that live in those other bodies of water.
14.  I like to cook weird and random recipes.  They don't always turn out very well.
15.  I like to be busy- all the time.  I don't like to sit at home with nothing to do.

Well, there ya go.  15 random facts about me.  I tried to tell you things that I haven't talked about on here before.  We will see if I can keep up with this blogging challenge.  I'll try my best!

2 comments: