Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Laid back weekend

This weekend was pretty slow.  Friday night, I went to the card ministry meeting at my church where we stamped with bleach.  I may have killed a few brain cells that day.  Then we went out to eat dinner at Tropical Smoothie, and I got to use the last of my Groupons for that place.  Then we wandered across the parking lot to Starbucks to hang out for a while.

Saturday was my cousin's 13th birthday party and then afterwards we went to eat at On the Border with the world's slowest waiter.  The Hogs lost again in their game that day too.  We still have the SEC tournament, but I'm thinking it is not going to end up well.  I guess there is always next year....

Sunday, I went to church and then went to McDonalds (yuck) for lunch because my sister said that we should let the kid tastes choose the place for lunch.  Then I decided that I wanted some new shoes, so I went to the mall because I had a Dillard's gift card.  I ended up with these:

Women's Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoe
They kind of hurt my feet a little, but the people in the store convinced me that they will stretch a little.  I sure hope so because I love them and can't wait to wear them when it gets a little more spring-like outside!

I will try to do better about taking pictures... I know I haven't had a post with real pictures in it in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment