Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cupcakes!

On Wednesday nights, I hang out with a bunch of 5th and 6th graders at my church.  Usually we go out to eat somewhere together and then come back to the church for a lesson and some kind of fun games or activities.  Tonight is a little different because it is Ash Wednesday, and we are going together to our church's service.  Since we will have to eat quickly, the other teacher and I decided that we should bring some food and eat it at the church.  So she is bringing pizza, and I made cupcakes:
















They were supposed to be fudge marble cupcakes, but I was too lazy to actually do the marbling in each of the cupcakes, so I just mixed it all together.  So basically they are chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing.  I hope those kids like chocolate.  I put less icing on them than usual because I used store-bought icing since I didn't have time to make any and I was afraid that I wouldn't have enough.  Since I used less icing, I have some leftover chocolate icing in my fridge calling my name!  And although I can make some that tastes better, it is pretty darn good!

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes are cute! You're becoming a pro at this!

    ReplyDelete