Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 Before 30- 6 months later

So back when I turned 25, I made a 30 before 30 list.  I'm going to do semi-annual reports on my progress, mostly for my own benefit.  And same as last time- if you want to do one of these with me, let me know!  I'll mark off the ones that I have done, and highlight the ones that I'm working on.

1. Get Married


2. Finish all the cookie recipes in my first cookie cookbook (500+ recipes)

3. Get a job I actually enjoy-   So I did get a new job.  Not sure if I will enjoy it or not.  I'll have to let you know.

4. Get to my goal weight

5. Finish the cake decorating classes that I started

6. Get a new car

7. Get a master's degree.   I graduated in December 2010 with a Master of Business Administration.  Yay!


8. Get a pet

9. Become a regular volunteer at Stone Soup.  I think I can cross this one off.  I have been attending as regularly as possible.

10. Learn how to mow the yard

11. Read the whole Bible

12. Learn to sew

13. Remember to bring my reusable bags to the grocery store on a regular basis

14. Get into the habit of flossing my teeth everyday (maybe TMI?).  lol I am working on this one.  I don't think I can cross it off just yet though.

15. Run (not walk) a 5K

16. Get a pedicure

17. Get eyebrows threaded

18. Be a bridesmaid in someone's wedding.  My bff Cherry is getting married next March and I'm going to be her maid of honor.  :)

19. Go to some sort of "pick your own" farm

20. Learn to parallel park without looking like an idiot

21. Go deep sea fishing

22. Attend my high school reunion

23. Take a picture with someone famous

24. Be truly 100% surprised

25. Ride in a helicopter

26. Visit a new state.    I did this one when my family went to stay at The Great Wolf Lodge.  I went to Kansas.


27. Visit a new country

28. Ride a horse

29. Make a good meringue

30. See Beth Moore in person.  I definitely am going not this weekend, but the next when she comes to Verizon Arena.  Yay!


So, I've done or am currently working on 6/30.  That puts me right on track.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment