Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cracking up during the Tornado Warnings

So we are under severe weather warnings and watches again today.  I was trying to watch Glee and The Voice tonight, but I guess that wasn't meant to be.  All that's on is radar and live reports from storm chasers.  Oh well, better safe than sorry.  I did get my hidey-hole put together in case you were wondering.  All the batteries are in working order.  However, I am still scared to death to go in there.  Hopefully I can get it sheetrocked soon so that I can at least see the creatures that are crawling in there and about to get me.

I'm catching up on reading all of the blogs that I follow, and I saw that my friend Lyndsey updated her blog today.  I must tell you that I laughed so hard that I almost cried when I saw her newest post.  If you would like to see a picture of me looking like a drowned rat, dressed like a hooker (ok that's not what we were supposed to be, and exhausted on a long bus ride, go check out her blog here.

Well practically the whole state of Arkansas is under a torado watch until later tonight, and the whole state is under a flash flood watch until Wednesday afternoon.  Looks like I'm in for another long night of tv watching.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling girl! Tonight was rough here - i can't remember when a storm has had me that scared!!!

    ReplyDelete