Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random

  • I bought some tulips to plant in my yard.  There were some casualties.  They ended up (temporarily) on my kitchen table.


  • I like frozen yogurt.  The last 2 times I went to Yogurt Mountain.  Seems like an awesome name to me!  :)
  • I got a new mirror for my entry way.  I was super scared it was going to break during shipping, but it arrived safe and sound.     
  •  
  • I rearranged the stuff on my entry table.  Too bad the tulips are now dead.  I'm going to have to get something else I suppose.
  • Now you are mostly caught up on my recent happenings.  I still need to tell you about my Easter and Humpty Dumpty, but that will have to wait until next time so that I can get ready for bed!  This old lady needs her rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment