Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blogging Challenge Post 7

So this is only my 3rd post in May.  Lame.  So I thought I would go back to the blogging challenge since my friend Lyndsey is showing me up since I started before her and she is already passing me in the order.  Oops.

So today is my most treasured item.  This is a hard one.  I am not incredibly sentimental....  Honestly I would cry a lot if I lost my iPhone. lol.  But that is something that I could replace and it would not be the end of the world.  Although I sure do love it.  Most of the stuff I have could be easily replaced, so that is what is making this one so hard. 

So these two rings are special to me.  And no- I don't wear them both like that.  That looks stupid and is just for the purpose of this picture.  :)  The one on the top is a ring that my grandmother and great-grandmother (who is no longer living) gave me when I graduated from high school.  It is opal, my birthstone.  I don't wear it a lot though because it is yellow gold, which I don't wear a lot and also it has a high setting, so I tend to hit it on a lot of stuff when I do wear it.  The bottom one was my sorority pin when I was in college.  I always intended on having it made into a ring after I graduated and never really got around to it.  My mom had it done for me when I graduated with my MBA.  I wear this one almost every day.  The band of this ring is really awesome, but too bad you can't see it...  haha you will just have to trust me on that one,


DAY 01: A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH FIFTEEN FACTS



DAY 02: A PICTURE OF YOU AND SOMEONE YOU USED TO BE CLOSE WITH


DAY 03: A PICTURE OF THE CAST FROM YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW


DAY 04: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE DAY


DAY 05: A PICTURE OF ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE MEMORIES


DAY 06: A PICTURE OF A PERSON YOU'D LOVE TO CHANGE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY


DAY 07: A PICTURE OF YOUR MOST TREASURED ITEM


DAY 08: A PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH


DAY 09: PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER


DAY 10: A PICTURE OF THE PEOPLE YOU DID THE CRAZIEST THINGS WITH


DAY 11: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE


DAY 12: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU LIKE


DAY 13: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY


DAY 14: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT


DAY 15: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE.


DAY 16: A PICTURE OF WHERE YOU WANT TO LIVE OUT YOUR DAYS


DAY 17: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SUPER HERO


DAY 18: FIRST 10 SONGS ON YOUR iPOD SHUFFLE


DAY 19: A PICTURE OF YOU AS A KID


DAY 20: A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE YOU'D LIKE TO TRAVEL


DAY 21: A PICTURE FROM LAST SUMMER


DAY 22: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOOD


DAY 23: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT


DAY 24: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOK


DAY 25: A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS


DAY 26: A PICTURE OF THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THEATERS


DAY 27: A PICTURE OF A TRADITION YOU HAVE


DAY 28: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP


DAY 29: A PICTURE OF WHERE YOU LIVE


DAY 30: A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment