Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wedding Shower

A couple of weeks ago, I hosted a wedding shower for my friend Cherry at my house.  It was a fun time.  This is what I wore (for some reason it won't let me re-size this giant picture...): 

I love this dress.  It is from Dress Barn.  And did you notice I finally cleaned my mirror?  haha.  That is the main reason that I like hosting things at my house- it forces me to really clean my house!

I made some wedding cake cupcakes in a bunch of different patterns:


I also made these 7 layer dips (the idea came from pinterest):



Here is a picture of me and the bride-to-be:


I made this kitchen towel cake as a gift/decoration.  It was fun to make but definitely harder than I thought it would be!


And I had these little high heel cake servers to give out as favors.  I bought that serving tray with an "L" on it before she told me that she wasn't changing her last name from an F to an L, so she just has a tray with an L on it anyway.  Oh well.


There will be many more wedding related posts to come, I'm sure.  The wedding is this upcoming weekend, and we had a bachelorette party last weekend.  Here's hoping everything goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment