Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The second half of March

I have been a bad blogger.  :)

I've just been so busy that I haven't even had time to blog.

This is partly caused by this little thing called March Madness.... I'm actually in 2nd place (with the potential to win) in my little tournament pool.  I'm super excited- even though I don't know a lot about any team other than the Razorbacks and all my preparation for my bracket consisted of was watching College Gameday for like 2 hours!  Anyway- I've been watching all the games and cheering as hard as I can for my picks, and I'm pretty sure it's helping. Ha!  Anyway, all the sitting in front of the tv watching basketball put me behind in all the other things that needed to be done, and so I was staying up way past my bedtime!

I was a committed fan.  I even watched the games while I had my oil changed and ate lunch.  :)


I posted this pic on my facebook to ask for advice- and I thought I'd try here as well.  I have kind of wavy hair naturally, but when I dry it with the hairdryer, it gets mostly straight.  Anyway, this was a day when I kind of let it do its own thing.  Any suggestions from the blog world?  I was mainly looking for styling tips or product suggestions.


I finally got some of the new Toms ballet flats- and even in the pattern I wanted!  I tried to order them online but they were sold out of my size in this pattern.  Then on a whim I went to a local store that sells mainly outdoor clothing items and they had some- although turns out I needed a different size than I originally thought.  I have had a lot of pairs of Toms in the past, so I thought for sure I knew what size. ha!  I'm glad I got them in the store instead of online so I didn't have to worry about the hassle of returning them to get the correct size!


I've been on a hunt to get a whole new wardrobe.  Unfortunately, that has not worked out...  I went to practically every store in Little Rock.  I only ended up with those shoes above,  a pair of capris from Old Navy, a shirt from Dress Barn, a bra and sunglasses from Target, a shirt from Limited, and a headband from Forever 21.    Hardly a whole new wardrobe.

This past weekend was crazy busy.  First off- this pollen is crazy.  I went on a walk/ short run through my neighborhood on Saturday morning and my lungs felt like they were on fire.  I haven't sneezed and blown my nose so many times in as long as I can remember when I wasn't sick.  I went to 2 baby showers on Saturday afternoon and evening- one for my sorority sister Elizabeth and baby Granger and another for my friend Ashley and baby Avery.  Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday- which was actually a few weeks ago.  This is becoming a bad habit of late birthday celebrating...

I can't wait for the rest of these basketball games to see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! Those are totally the TOMS I want. Super jealous that you got them...I can't wait to save up a buck or two and buy me a pair! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway...can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete