Thursday, September 16, 2010

always an adventure

First off, let me mention that I have not been able to get up out of the bed on time even one single day this week.  So today, of course I was rushing around and when I went to the bathroom, I discovered that the toilet won't flush.  Fabulous.  And the chain had not slipped off, but instead was broken.  Are you kidding me?  And I have class tonight, so it will have to wait until I get done with my night class at 9 to deal with it.  I just can't seem to catch a break lately.

And, yesterday I got a bill from the hospital from when I had some routine blood work done back in July.  I thought it was strange so I called the hospital, and they said we don't know anything, and that I would have to call the insurance company.  After waiting through about a million options, I finally talked to someone and they said that my lab work was billed improperly.  I'm glad I didn't just go ahead and pay the bill!  That's $140 that I would have paid that I am not responsible for!!  She said that my insurance should pay and that it would take at least 3 weeks.  I am glad that I called and now I don't have to pay that money!

In other news, I currently have two craft projects in the making and I am super excited to show you one of them when I get done!  I am making a "go hogs" sign for my front door to support the Razorbacks, and I am super excited about it!  I am about a third done with it.  I just need a little more free time to finish it up.  I am taking off work tomorrow so maybe I will have time to do some then.  My church had a silent auction a few weeks ago to raise some money and I donated 2 dozen jumbo cupcakes.  The people that bought them want them by tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I can get them done on time.  :)  It shouldn't be a problem since I am taking off.  The longest part is waiting on the cupcakes to cool, so hopefully during that time I can finish up some projects and get everything done!  And I need to vaccuum my house like none other. ha!  I'll take some pictures of the cupcakes when I get them done.  I hope they will turn out super cute!  The last ones that I made, everyone said that they looked like boobs.  ha.  I will try to avoid that this time, even though I didn't think of that until someone mentioned it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment