Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Before we head into the events of Saturday and Sunday, I forgot to mention one tiny little detail of my sick day on Friday.  I was so sick that I had to go shopping.  I got a new dress, 5 new bras, a new pair of fancy shoes, a pair of jeans, and 2 new shirts.  Woot!  It was even better because my grandmother went with me and bought most of my stuff for me!!  :)

Saturday I went to the grocery store two times.  (Yes the same store!)  They had Willy Wonka candy on sale for 49 cents!  and I had a coupon that if you bought 3 then you get $1.50 off, so they were free.  My mom and I went back to the store and stocked up on Halloween candy. haha.  It actually is pretty good.  (of course I had to taste it to make sure it was ok!)

I can't remember what else I did in the morning, but in the afternoon I made some chocolate chip cookies to take over to Andrea's house.  We bought the Razorback game on Pay-Per-View and watched Razorbacks win over Tennessee Tech 44-3.  Woooo pig sooie!  I took my cookies on the cutest little Razorback platter that my grandmother gave me. 

I was so tired when I got home.  It has been a very full weekend.  Sunday we did not have Sunday School because hardly anyone was in town.  I was taking care of feeding my grandmother's and cousin's dogs while they were away for the weekend.  I went there before church and my grandmother's dog tried to escape.  I had to chase him around the driveway, and after I finally caught him, I decided that I deserved McDonalds. ha!  I like their Mocha frappe, and it is cheaper than Starbucks!

At church, Mary asked if my sister and I wanted to go to Wild River Country (a water park) with two kids of her kids.  Of course we went!  Who would turn down free tickets to WRC??  :)  Anyway, we had a super time, and I didn't take any pictures because I left my camera in the car.  I have a funny looking sunburn on my back where I couldn't reach to put on the sunscreen. haha.  Story of my life.  :)

After I took my sister home, I went to eat at my favorite Greek restaurant: Taziki's!  I had a greek salad gyro with chicken.  I love that place.  Then we went to Target to look for some stuff and I got some really great deals!

I can't believe that I only had one picture from all of that.... don't worry, there will be more to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment