Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Senioritis

I have a test tomorrow.  Ask me how much I have studied.  Well let me tell you- not one single minute.  This is beginning to be a problem.  I only have one class this semester and it is my last one, but one I should have taken a long time ago.  I think I have senioritis.  Is it possible to have senioritis when you are a graduate student?
Tonight I have the EDGE with the 5th and 6th graders and then I guess I will have to buckle down and actually study.  I also got asked today to play flute in some Christmas music at church... have I mentioned that I will have to dust off the old flute first?  :)  I think I may have to squeeze in some practicing tonight too.  It has most definitely been a while.  I don't want to embarrass myself in front of all those people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment